Thursday, May 18, 2017

Introduction to Smash the Dungeon

To whomever are the first readers of this blog,

Hi! I'm Jesse, a tabletop/video game RPG enthusiast from Philadelphia, in my mid 20's. I've started this blog to help me catalogue my DnD-related ideas, write up session reports of one or more of my weekly games, thoughts on RPGs as a whole, and potentially reviews of DnD-related products. I've only been playing tabletop RPGs for about a year now, and DMing for around 4 or 5 months. But I've been heartily consuming related media for most of my life, and so have had lots of ideas stored away for later use. I'm a big fan of both 5th edition DnD as well as some of the OSR systems such as Lamentations of the Flame Princess and Labyrinth Lord. I hope that anyone reading in the future might find my contributions useful, or at least thought-provoking enough to help one do their own creating. 

At the moment, I'm not sure who this will be for or even if anyone will be reading it, but it felt like a good idea, so here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment